We are looking for a creative Digital Marketing Intern to join our corporate marketing team to help us bring demand to our search engine services. The Intern will help spearhead and implement strategies relating to email marketing, pay-per-click campaigns, social media and SEO.
To be successful in this role, you should be digital-savvy and familiar with general online marketing methodologies and tools and have excellent analytical skills. Ultimately, you will apply effective marketing strategies for the goal of lead generation and brand building.
- Work with the CEO to develop online marketing strategies
- Develop, launch and measure lead generation initiatives
- Plan and launch email campaigns to nurture prospective customers
- Manage pay-per-click/ad campaigns and design online advertisements
- Regularly post on Segment social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Track important metrics including keyword rank change, organic traffic, conversion rates, time spent on page and other KPIs
- Follow digital marketing trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and best practices
- 0-1 years’ experience
- Understanding of digital marketing practices and tools
- Strong creative, strategic and analytical skills
- Considering college juniors or seniors majoring in Business, Statistics, Economics, or Communications