At Segment, we empower organizations in the search economy. As a digital consultancy with a focus on web development and search engine optimization, our services are geared towards helping companies reach an extensive online, search-driven audience. We are committed to helping our clients roll out meticulously thorough SEO campaigns that are evidence-based and backed by a significant amount of real data.
We are looking for a part-time digital-savvy Analyst to join our Data & Strategy team.
The Analyst will help analyze client website data, monitor keyword rankings, develop client reports and build data models to provide clear insights. To be successful in this role, you should be digital-savvy and familiar with current SEO methodologies and tools and have excellent analytical skills.
- Perform analysis on client websites to evaluate performance
- Conduct web and SEO research to uncover strengths and weaknesses
- Build data-focused reports and present findings to clients every month
- Ensure clients understand key metrics and their progression towards certain goals
- Experience in an SEO or similar digital marketing role; Agency or corporate marketing experience is a plus
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio and other search engine marketing and analytics platforms
- Experience working with SEO management software such as SpyFu, SEMRush, SE Ranking, Screaming Frog
- Solid understanding of On-Page and Off-Page SEO
- Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
- Experience in link building outreach and development
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Strong creative, strategic and analytical skills
- BBA or Bachelor’s in Statistics, Economics, Communications preferred